PEPPERIDGE FARM Goldfish Adventure Mix-Ups, 72-Count Pouches Review

PEPPERIDGE FARM Goldfish Adventure Mix-Ups, 72-Count Pouches
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this product Wednesday November 3rd, 2010 and selected free shipping (4-6 days) so I expect it'll arrive Monday maybe Sunday. I come home from school and its here. It only took 2 days to ship! The shipper is amazing.. The bags are the right portion even though I wish they were bigger because the snack is that Amazing. If you like pretzel goldfish and xtra cheddar I recommend this 100% and its a great price for the money.. It will definately go up in price eventually so buy now while its cheap!

Click Here to see more reviews about: PEPPERIDGE FARM Goldfish Adventure Mix-Ups, 72-Count Pouches



Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Click here for more information about PEPPERIDGE FARM Goldfish Adventure Mix-Ups, 72-Count Pouches

0 comments:

Post a Comment