Survivor Mix Review

Survivor Mix
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I actually spent a significant amount of time looking for an awesome trail mix blend and found this to be the most attractive one I could find, having most of my favorite nuts and dried berries. upon receipt, however, the cherries were inexplicably replaced by golden raisins and the regular raisins are almost non-existent. I also happened to get a few blueberries thrown into the mix.
on the ratio side of things, i'd say there's definitely a slightly larger proportion of fruits than there are nuts.
while the trail mix as a whole is still good, it's just not exactly as advertised. and given that the faults i've found all err on the side of a cheaper blend, i'm not sure it was worth the price I paid, especially after $10 in shipping.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Survivor Mix



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Survivor Mix

0 comments:

Post a Comment