Calbee Shrimp Chips, 10-Ounce Units (Pack of 12) Review

Calbee Shrimp Chips, 10-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just bought myself a bag of these shrimp chips from a local market. I grew up with these and enjoy them a lot. Thought I would try to save some money by buying them in bulk through Amazon. Good deal but having just had a bag of these, I could immediately distinguish a blandness of taste in comparison. Still the same good shrimp flavor but only about half as strong as the bag I got locally. Not sure if it's maybe because the ones from Amazon aren't as fresh. The 12 pack I received have an expiration date of Aug 2011. I didn't think to check the expiration on the bag I bought locally.
How I'm going to eat 12 bags of these by Aug 2011 I have no idea. And I worry I might actually succeed!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Calbee Shrimp Chips, 10-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)



Buy NowGet 2% OFF

Click here for more information about Calbee Shrimp Chips, 10-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment