Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The Frito Lay company is a tease-first they advertise these on the super bowl and then they don't deliver- I have checked several stores on their " where to Buy" list and the stores knew nothing about them-I wonder if they even made them?? I have emailed and got a form letter- I want my CHIPS!! The frustration has caused the hair on the wolves on my "three wolf/one moon" t-shirts hair to fall out, they look like they caught the mange and the moon is no longer full. How can I go to Wal-mart like this- I feel my wolfen power slipping away and will no longer be the babe magnet I once was. How will I be able pick up women now- Maybe I'll try at Target. All due to Frito Lay and my great disappointment in never savoring the flavor of the mythical but non-existent 3rd Degree Burn Doritos... Shame.. Shame Frito Lay.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Doritos Tortilla Chips, Spicy Nacho, 14.5 oz.
Click here for more information about Doritos Tortilla Chips, Spicy Nacho, 14.5 oz.
0 comments:
Post a Comment