Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)We used to get these Lenell cookies all the time when I lived in Chicago. They don't carry them in SC so I jumped at the chance to order them when I saw them on Amazon. They are every bit as good as I remember them to be. There is a crunchy sugar coating on the top and the cookies just about melt in your mouth. I ate five of the six boxes all by myself and would have eaten the sixth, but gave it to my daughter before I started in on the other five. This company makes other varities of cookies and I hope to see more of their cookies on Amazon. Delicious.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Lenell Cookies, Butterscotch Star, 9.5-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Click here for more information about Lenell Cookies, Butterscotch Star, 9.5-Ounce (Pack of 6)
0 comments:
Post a Comment