Philippine Brand Dried Mango, 14-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 2) Review

Philippine Brand Dried Mango, 14-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 2)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These dried mango's are quite juicy and sweet. I keep these in my car for the times I need an energy boost while stuck on rush hour traffic, and sometimes I have to stop myself from eating it all while driving!
I gave it 4/5 stars because in a pack of 14 ounces you'll get 3 or 4 pieces that is just pure fiber and you won't be able to chew it down. I usually have to spit these out. Other than that they are very good!
It'll stay good for a long time because it has SULFUR DIOXIDE that acts as a preservative. It is usually safe. But once I ate a whole 20 oz bag while watching a movie and the roof of my mouth was very sensitive (as if I had burned it from eating a hot cheese pizza). Most likely form the Sulfur Dioxide. So don't eat the whole bag in one sitting! Although from what I researched Sulfur Dioxide is safe to eat, so maybe it was something else.
If you select to Subscribe & Save, you'll save a lot of money and it comes out way cheaper than Bulk Warehouses.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Philippine Brand Dried Mango, 14-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 2)



Buy NowGet 60% OFF

Click here for more information about Philippine Brand Dried Mango, 14-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment