Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've been putting cheese and peanut butter and whatnot on Ritz Crackers for my entire life. I liked Ritz Bits, which are good. (Ever had a chocolate covered peanut butter Ritz Bitz? Mmmm. Good cracker!) Well, now Kraft has come out with a more grown up premade Ritz - Ritz Crackerfuls.
Shaped like a snack bar, this one ounce snack cracker comes in at 130 calories (60 from fat) or 17 grams of carbs. It's quite tasty - not too salty and not too sharp. I've found that combined with a tomato cup of soup it makes a light but quite tasty lunch. This is a very nice adult snack that I really like having around!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ritz Crackerfuls Four Cheese (Pack of 6)
Click here for more information about Ritz Crackerfuls Four Cheese (Pack of 6)
0 comments:
Post a Comment