Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Snaps, 10-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12) Review

Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Snaps, 10-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
What can I say? They're pretzels. Crunchy, tasty, lightly salted. I don't treat myself often, but football season is here and I'm already sick of trying to make an apple last an entire game. Just didn't cut it. I needed something crunchier and less healthy to really enjoy the games.
Got a whole case of these babies so it is a good thing they are tasty and really fresh. Think I may have enough to feed the entire Super Bowl stadium and then some...
Good value, good product, excellent packaging both for shipping and for the product itself.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Snaps, 10-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)



Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Click here for more information about Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Snaps, 10-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment