El Guapo Frescas, Pica, 2-Ounce (Pack of 12) Review

El Guapo Frescas, Pica, 2-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These candy are so good, I used to buy the vero pica fresa 100 piece bag for $2.69 back in the day, until I heard the news about lead and my mom wouldn't let me buy them ever again. This pica fresa bag made in Los Angeles, CA. So I probably don't have to worry about lead. So far, I have given 4 person a piece of this candy, 3 of them were addicted and brought 8 piece for a $1, there were 10 piece in each bag. So I profited 194%. Woot woot. Its not really spicy, its just taste really good, I am so addicted now, I am really sweaty from eating these. I went through 3 bag today already.

Click Here to see more reviews about: El Guapo Frescas, Pica, 2-Ounce (Pack of 12)



Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Click here for more information about El Guapo Frescas, Pica, 2-Ounce (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment