Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I first got these after reading about them in The Thin Commandments Diet. They were recommended as a way of controlling appetite. I have to say that they are an acquired taste. My pet name for them is "baked hay". But, I eat them because they help fill me up, give me fiber, and have only a few calories in each one.
As long as I don't eat them "straight", they are good. Many mornings, I eat them with a little bit of spray butter, cinnamon and Splenda. Other times, I dip them in the soup I'm eating. Yet other times, I melt cheese on them. They help fill me up and satisfy my appetite.
Click Here to see more reviews about: GG Bran Crispbread, 3.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 30)
Click here for more information about GG Bran Crispbread, 3.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 30)
0 comments:
Post a Comment