Joy Kids Cones, 60-Count Boxes (Pack of 12) Review

Joy Kids Cones, 60-Count Boxes (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These cones are sized for kids, but are the best size for healthy dieting with only 5 calories per cone! I use these cones with low calorie ice cream and I also make them into "pudding cones" (as I call them). To do pudding cones for special occasions, I measure out 1/2 package of 4 flavors of puddings. It's a colorful self-serving buffet style dessert. I suggest noting directions such as: Place a spoonful of whip cream in the bottom of the cone, cover it with a spoonful of pudding and then top the mixture with an additional spoonful of whip cream.
Using low calorie whip cream, one serving of a pudding cone adds up to about 4-6 T of filling and about 50 calories per cone. For even less calories, use sugar-free puddings.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Joy Kids Cones, 60-Count Boxes (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Joy Kids Cones, 60-Count Boxes (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment