Kettle Valley Certified Organic Real Fruit Snack, Cherry, 0.7-Ounce Bars (Pack of 30) Review

Kettle Valley Certified Organic Real Fruit Snack, Cherry, 0.7-Ounce Bars (Pack of 30)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'll admit it, I think I'm addicted to these fruit snacks. They're tasty and good for you, and they are small enough to stick in your pocket on the way out the door. I like these much better than any other fruit snacks I've tried - the texture is more moist and chewy, not tough or sticky.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kettle Valley Certified Organic Real Fruit Snack, Cherry, 0.7-Ounce Bars (Pack of 30)

Kettle Valley's Fruit Snacks are increasingly popular as consumers choose Real 100% Fruit Snacks over the sugar-based, less-than-natural fruit snacks. Kettle Valley Fruit Snacks are 100% natural, containing no preservatives or added sugar, artificial colors or flavors. Suitable for low glycemic index and diabetic diets.

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Kettle Valley Certified Organic Real Fruit Snack, Cherry, 0.7-Ounce Bars (Pack of 30)

0 comments:

Post a Comment