Real Bacon Bits, 3-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Review

Real Bacon Bits, 3-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I use Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits in a lot of my cooking. I'll add it to ground beef for use in hamburgers or meatloaf, to my potato salad for extra flavor, fry up in butter and toss with fresh steamed green beans, as a topping on homemade pizza, on baked potatoes, etc. The options are endless!
Usually I buy this in my local grocery store for around $2 a pouch, but recently Amazon offered a coupon and combined with Subscribe & Save I got a case for just over $1 a pouch which was a great deal for me.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Real Bacon Bits, 3-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)



Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Click here for more information about Real Bacon Bits, 3-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment