Samuri Oriental Rice Cracker Mix, 8 oz. Review

Samuri Oriental Rice Cracker Mix, 8 oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So this company markets Samurai Rice Crackers and Oriental Rice Crackers. I was under the mistaken impression the Samurai version would be spicy. They're not. I got 8 packages. And none have been spicy. There may be a subtle hint of heat. But very subtle.
I love rice crackers for whatever reason. But I could've bought plain rice crackers locally for less. This product is selling for close to 4 bucks a pound + shipping. The bins at Whole Foods, Publix and Fresh Market have it for close to the same price + no shipping. I also have purchased a better-tasting variety at Big Lots, 1 buck for about 12 oz.
What I will say is that it appears these crackers are made for long-term storage. They're in a thick bag that I can't open with just my bare hands. They're really sealed up. If you want to still have rice crackers during a hurricane or if that big earthquake hits, this is a great buy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Samuri Oriental Rice Cracker Mix, 8 oz.



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Samuri Oriental Rice Cracker Mix, 8 oz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment