Sensible Foods Organic Crunch Dried Snacks, Sweet Corn, 0.75-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24) Review

Sensible Foods Organic Crunch Dried Snacks, Sweet Corn, 0.75-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am on a diet and watch what I eat so I am always looking for low-cal delicious snacks. It's hard to find snacks which satisfy the need to "crunch" on something tasty. I FOUND IT HERE! At only 70 calories a bag, it's nutritious and rather filling and TASTES GREAT! I like the 24-pack packaging too as I just grab one and pop it in my bag in the morning and go to work.
I strongly disagree with everyone who is saying it's too salt saturated. There is salt but the overall taste is sweet corn and the salt is just a nice accent. It satisfies my need to crunch on something "savory".
THIS SNACK IS FABULOUS AND I WILL DEFINITELY BE A REPEAT BUYER. Yummmmmmmmm..........

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sensible Foods Organic Crunch Dried Snacks, Sweet Corn, 0.75-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24)



Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Sensible Foods Organic Crunch Dried Snacks, Sweet Corn, 0.75-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24)

0 comments:

Post a Comment