Bare Fruit 100% Organic Bake-Dried Cinnamon Apple Chips, 2.6 Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Review

Bare Fruit 100% Organic Bake-Dried Cinnamon Apple Chips, 2.6 Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I LOVE these apple chips! I started eating the bulk Bare Naked Apple chips. I loved those! Then I ran out and came back to Amazon to buy more. They were out of the bulk so I bought these instead. A little different apple, but with cinnamon - which I love! I got them and tried them right away. Totally fell in love with them. Not only are they organic, but there are only 2 ingredients - organic apples, organic cinnamon! No preservatives! A whole 2.6 oz bag is only 2 Weight Watchers points. There are 4 apples per bag. Great low calorie, low sodium snack! Great for kids, dieters, or just anyone who loves a good tasty snack! You will not be disappointed!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bare Fruit 100% Organic Bake-Dried Cinnamon Apple Chips, 2.6 Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)



Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Click here for more information about Bare Fruit 100% Organic Bake-Dried Cinnamon Apple Chips, 2.6 Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment