Bare Fruit 100% Organic Bake-Dried Bananas & Cherries, 0.64-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 96) Review

Bare Fruit 100% Organic Bake-Dried Bananas and Cherries, 0.64-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 96)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First off I hate writing reviews, and I hate reading them.
That being said I though I would have to add a comment about this product, as the production method has changed. This is the second time I have ordered this combination package. I have ordered from this company 5 times total (including the apple/mango/and mango pineapple).
The first order of the combination banana and cherries I had ordered actually had 3 ingredients - bananas, cherries and coconut oil. The third ingredient was on a sticker that was added to the bottom of the bag. These banana chips are the ones described by the other reviewers - they were crunchy and tasted fantastic.
The new ingredients are just bananas and cherries baked. The cherries are actually better, but the bananas - ouch - they have become almost soggy, and instead of a sweet crispy almost plantain taste they taste and smell as if you were eating a banana that had been sliced as simply air dried (pungent without the sweet flavor - almost as if the sugar content has been partially caramelized. I will not be ordering this again.
the change in ingredients were confirmed when I e-mailed the company. I wish I didn't buy 96 bags as I will be throwing them out and hoping that they change the processing method back - as the product used to be quite good.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bare Fruit 100% Organic Bake-Dried Bananas & Cherries, 0.64-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 96)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bare Fruit 100% Organic Bake-Dried Bananas & Cherries, 0.64-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 96)

0 comments:

Post a Comment