Black Jewell, Popcorn Premium Black, 28.35-Ounce (6 Pack) Review

Black Jewell, Popcorn Premium Black, 28.35-Ounce (6 Pack)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love popcorn and wanted to try something special, so when I saw this in Bristol Farms, a gourmet market, I thought I'd give it a try.
I tried it first by popping it on the stove top using several methods. In all attempts only about 1/2 of the popcorn popped. I did direct comparisons to Orville Redenbacher and a generic yellow popcorn which popped fully and were 10x's better then this popcorn.
I then tried it using my microwave Power-Pop popper. It worked better then the stove top, more of the kernals popped, but the resulting popcorn was still very small in size and still lots of unpopped kernals.
The overall flavor was good, but not any better then the traditional yellow popcorn. Because of it's small size, you ended up with more husk fragments in relation to the corn. My friends didn't care for it either.
Overall I consider this to be the worst popcorn I've ever tried.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Black Jewell, Popcorn Premium Black, 28.35-Ounce (6 Pack)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Black Jewell, Popcorn Premium Black, 28.35-Ounce (6 Pack)

0 comments:

Post a Comment