Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I gave these 3 stars because I really like the flavor of these crackers, but as stated in many of the other reviewers' comments, they don't hold up in shipping, so for the packaging, I would only give them about 1 star. I actually purchased 18 boxes (3 cases), 6 each of the 3 flavors and I had to open all 18 boxes to just get enough "whole" crackers for my guests (8 people) for Thanksgiving appetizers. I could only get about 6-8 crackers per box that were not broken literally into crumbs. I did, however, contact the factory and they were very apologetic and said they will address the problem and offered to send me additional boxes. Hopefully these will arrive in better condition and they will get the problem resolved, because I would love to keep purchasing these crackers.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Blue Star Farms Organic Stoned Ground Rye and Flax Crackers, 5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
0 comments:
Post a Comment