Cardini, Dressing Vngrt Lt Greek, 12-Ounce (6 Pack) Review

Cardini, Dressing Vngrt Lt Greek, 12-Ounce (6 Pack)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My friend's mom made a Greek pasta salad for a party, and everyone loved it. I asked her for the recipe and was amazed that she used a bottled salad dressing. And a light dressing to boot! It really was that good! I made the same recipe for another party the next day, and everyone went back for seconds. Plenty of flavor with just the right amount of spices and feta cheese. Difficult to find in the supermarket, but too expensive to buy on Amazon. I understand that it includes the shipping, but it is more than twice the store price. Guess I'll just have to run out and clear the supermarket shelves before I can't find it. Try it! You'll love it!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cardini, Dressing Vngrt Lt Greek, 12-Ounce (6 Pack)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Cardini, Dressing Vngrt Lt Greek, 12-Ounce (6 Pack)

0 comments:

Post a Comment