Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought some Good Sense sunflower nuts at Walmart and really liked them. They were 1.68. I was glad to find them on Amazon in a 12 pack for 16.98. Not only was it like getting 2 free when you buy a dozen, free 2 day shipping on Amazon Prime; our "local" Walmart store is 40 miles away. If you don't have Prime, it's well worth it for us.
The quality of these sunflower kernels is outstanding! Fresh,a bit sweet touch of salt not coated like some honey roasted peanuts tend to be. Very refreshing and a healthy addition to your diet.
These are produced in New Hope, MN. Right in the heart of the Midwest. I'm sure from farm fields around the area. Great to see a health snack made right here from local sources.
Give these a try. I'm sure you will enjoy them as much as my bride and I.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Good Sense Sunflower Nuts, Honey Roasted, 7.5-Ounce (Pack of 12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment