Great Skott Chocolate Pretzels, 8-Ounce (Pack of 6) Review

Great Skott Chocolate Pretzels, 8-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been on a bit of a chocolate pretzel kick lately and Amazon has been more than willing to assist. My "usual" pretzels were out of stock so I gave the Great Skott version a try. I generally prefer a chocolate pretzel that has a lot of pretzel, a nice touch of salt and a smooth chocolate flavor. The Great Skott version uses milk chocolate and quite a bit of it, so if you are the type who likes the sweeter chocolate pretzels with lots of chocolate over the pretzels, then you will probably like this version. If you tend to like a darker, slightly bitter chocolate, I would suggest the Trophy Nut Chocolate Mini Pretzels, 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4) instead.
All-in-all, these pretzels aren't bad (they tasted fine), just a bit sweet for my tastes.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Great Skott Chocolate Pretzels, 8-Ounce (Pack of 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Great Skott Chocolate Pretzels, 8-Ounce (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment