Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had Hapi mixed crackers at a friend's home and liked them so much that I began a search throughout Houston, TX for a supplier. Although I was told that Rice Supermarkets and the Hapi Website identified Walmart as a supplier, I found them nowhere. I finally found them on the Amazon web site and order a 6 package case. They are wonderful. Each time I open a can, my wife and I usually finish them the same day/night. They are vacumn sealed and therefore fresh. They do not have the off taste that I have noted for other rice-based crackers. Some of the crackers are "to die for", particularly the ball-shaped one. Have just ordered my second case and am still looking for a local supply.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hapi Mixed Snack Crackers, 6-Ounce Can (Pack of 6)
Click here for more information about Hapi Mixed Snack Crackers, 6-Ounce Can (Pack of 6)
0 comments:
Post a Comment