Nutrition Bar, Carrot Cake, 2.4 oz., package of 12 Review

Nutrition Bar, Carrot Cake, 2.4 oz., package of 12
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Cliff bars are one of the best pre-packaged energy bars that I have tried. Besides their portability, these bars do a great job with providing you nutrition with such a small serving. I am amazed how long one of these bars can take me through the day. I take a few of these bars along with me when I am hiking or hunting because you cannot carry a lot of weight (ie. food). The bars themselves have a somewhat mild taste but I don't mind since the ingredients are mostly organic.
I will recommend the Odwalla Bar if you like an energy bar with a cake like consistancy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nutrition Bar, Carrot Cake, 2.4 oz., package of 12

We want a simple approach in an energy bar - not complicated formulas or gimmicks.Don't you? It's just an approach that makes sense. Clif Bars are made with 70% certified organic ingredients, taste great, and our convenient source of energy for any activity.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Nutrition Bar, Carrot Cake, 2.4 oz., package of 12

0 comments:

Post a Comment