Peloponnese Kalamata Olive Spread, 7.5-Ounce (Pack of 6) Review

Peloponnese Kalamata Olive Spread, 7.5-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had no idea what this stuff was when it was served to me at a restaurant recently - and I could not stop eating it! Finally figured out it was Kalamata Olive tapanade, and I wondered where the heck can I get this stuff? I'm totally spoiled now! Well, I headed for where I always go when I want the best of everything - amazon.com! And there it was, and now I can have it whenever I want! I love tossing a bit with pasta, particularly the tomato and basil pasta I also order from amazon; it's great on salads, on humus sandwiches, and anything else you can think of once you get the taste in your mind hehe. It's fantabulous!
Peloponnese Kalamata Olive Spread, 7.5-Ounce (Pack of 6)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Peloponnese Kalamata Olive Spread, 7.5-Ounce (Pack of 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Peloponnese Kalamata Olive Spread, 7.5-Ounce (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment