Sunridge Farms Organic Tropical Mango Slices, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6) Review

Sunridge Farms Organic Tropical Mango Slices, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These dried mangoes taste better than all the other dried mango products that I have tried (and reviewed). The pieces are really large. No tiny scraps in these bags!
As with all dried fruit, some pieces are a bit drier than others. However, in this product, I am pleasantly surprised to find only the odd piece that is a bit overdone - hard and dry, but tasty nevertheless!
SEE MY PHOTOS IN CUSTOMER IMAGES
Sunridge Farms Mango Slices are made in the USA and packaged in convenient four serving size re-sealable bags. This product is free of sulfur dioxide and USDA Organic. However, according to the manufacturer, this product may contain wheat, soy, tree nuts, peanuts and milk.
If you have allergy issues then I recommend Made In Nature Organic Dried Mangoes. It's more expensive though!
I gave this product 5 STARS for the large, great tasting mango slices by Sunridge Farms but took out one star because it may contain traces of wheat, soy etc ... so I cannot recommend it E for everyone! :((
HINT: Pop a couple bags in your refrigerator - these large mango slices are best enjoyed chilled :))

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sunridge Farms Organic Tropical Mango Slices, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)



Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Click here for more information about Sunridge Farms Organic Tropical Mango Slices, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment