Tastemorr Snacks Organic Rice Cakes, Multigrain, 4.9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Review

Tastemorr Snacks Organic Rice Cakes, Multigrain, 4.9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I buy these regularly and use them in place of bread. (In fact, I use bread so infrequently that I have to freeze it.)
The Multigrain cakes have a nuttier flavor that plain rice cakes. I top them with tuna salad, salsa, avocado, cream cheese, hummous, peanut butter--you name it. I crumble them up and stir them into vanilla yogurt and fresh berries (be sure to eat while the cakes are still crispy). The flavor is so good, I even occasionally eat them plain as a snack.
Except for the occasional broken cake at the top of the tube, I've never had a breakage problem; virtually all of the cakes arrive fresh and whole.
(These cakes are double bagged--TWO sealed bags inside the tube--which is a rarity these days.)
I highly recommend them!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tastemorr Snacks Organic Rice Cakes, Multigrain, 4.9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)



Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Tastemorr Snacks Organic Rice Cakes, Multigrain, 4.9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment