Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Triscuits are great for snacks. This version, with cracked pepper and olive oil, has a little bite to each cracker. Thus, I enjoy eating them plain.
However, Triscuits are even better when you add other components. One of my favorites is to cut a little piece of cheese and a small piece of onion to go on top of this Triscuit. Then, 25 seconds or so in the microwave (depending on the type of cheese being used) and a yummy little taste treat. I only do about four of these at one time. But the end result is pretty tasty.
If I have some leftover chicken or pork, I will cut little pieces off and add to the topping.
So, as noted, this is my favorite Triscuit and there are lots of ways of making it even tastier as a (pretty healthy) snack.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Triscuit Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil, 9.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment