Humpty Dumpty BBQ Potato Chips Review

Humpty Dumpty BBQ Potato Chips
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Ordered these chips expecting to get several bags (maybe 3-4 bags, 16oz. each) as company indicates shipping weight is 5 pounds and cost is $7.99 & shipping $6.99. Imagine my shocked and disbelief when I received just ONE-8oz. bag of Humpty Dumpty BBQ potato chips. It looks like they grabbed a bag of chips off the shelf, shoved it in a Fed-ex box. The chips ( I mean crumbs) arrived today and when I contacted Kennebec Foods, the response I got was "how many 5lb. bags of chips have you seen". Needless to say they are only interested in the bottom line....and screw the customer. This company does not even deserve 1 star.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Humpty Dumpty BBQ Potato Chips



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Humpty Dumpty BBQ Potato Chips

0 comments:

Post a Comment