Jungle Grub Snack Bars Berry Bamboozle Snack Bars, 5-Count, 4.4 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) Review

Jungle Grub Snack Bars Berry Bamboozle Snack Bars, 5-Count, 4.4 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The Jungle Grub Snack Bars are the best snack bars! They are a great snack bar for my grandchildren when they want something between meals. I keep a box of the bars in my desk at work for when I need something before lunch or an afternoon snack (no mess). The chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is like eating a candy bar but filled with good nutrition. I really enjoy the Berry Bamboozle bar on my way to work in the morning. The bars are get for all ages.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jungle Grub Snack Bars Berry Bamboozle Snack Bars, 5-Count, 4.4 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Jungle Grub Snack Bars Berry Bamboozle Snack Bars, 5-Count, 4.4 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment