Medora Snacks Popcorner Butter 5.0000 OZ (Pack of 12) Review

Medora Snacks Popcorner Butter 5.0000 OZ (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased a bag of the Butter flavor at an Ocean State Joblot store. I loved them. I went back a few days later to purchase some more and they were sold out (they had a few cases of them, surprised they were all gone).
Luckily, I hadn't finished the bag at home and went to the website and it told me they were available on Amazon.
Best part was that they gave a free small bag of the Kettle Corn flavor in my Butter flavored case and guess which case I am ordering next? Yup, the kettle corn were even better than the butter.
My kids love them. They are a mix of popcorn, tortilla chips and rice/corn cakes. Not messy or greasy either.
Definitely my new favorite snack. Thanks Medora Snacks.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Medora Snacks Popcorner Butter 5.0000 OZ (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Medora Snacks Popcorner Butter 5.0000 OZ (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment