Roland Feng Shui Wasabi Peas, 4.4-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Review

Roland Feng Shui Wasabi Peas, 4.4-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I consider myself a fan of wasabi peas, having tried several brands. These peas were shipped with five bags broken in the box, with peas leaking from the box. The remaining bags were sealed OK, but this was disappointing. The appearance is green to brown, as others have noted. They were plenty crunchy, although some were hard. The wasabi is light, with barely any heat. There was a definite strong flour taste to them, too. If you are a fan of wasabi, I suggest looking elsewhere. I know I will not be ordering them again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Roland Feng Shui Wasabi Peas, 4.4-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)



Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Roland Feng Shui Wasabi Peas, 4.4-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment