Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)A friend gave me a bag of these to try - the chocolate flavor - and I was very skeptical because I am pretty much a chocolate snob and thought there was no way these would compare. But I instantly liked them and now keep a bag in my car, in my office, and even by my bed. They have a cocoa essence, a nice crunch, and I love the texture and taste that the sunflower seeds add. I decided to see what my housemate and friends thought so I had them try them too. Everyone so far has immediately liked them. They don't take the place of a nice dark piece of chocolate, but I used to snack on cheetos or baked lays, and now I have a snack I enjoy more and is much better for me. I just ordered the pack of 6 of all different flavors and won't be surprised if I like the other flavors too!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Somersaults Dutch Cocoa Crunchy Nuggets, 6-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)
0 comments:
Post a Comment