Sun Maid Goldens & Cherries, 6-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6) Review

Sun Maid Goldens and Cherries, 6-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was quite happy when I received these - the expiration date is nearly a year away, the flavor is great, the fruit is soft & fresh (as in not hard as a rock), and they did not skimp on the cherries in this mix. Even better yet, the cherries are pitted but left whole and are as big as a nickel! This mix is AWESOME in oatmeal cookies and fruit crisps! I would imagine they would work great in pancakes and banana bread as well, but I have not tried that yet. Enjoy!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sun Maid Goldens & Cherries, 6-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sun Maid Goldens & Cherries, 6-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment