Surf Sweets Gummy Bears, 0.9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24) Review

Surf Sweets Gummy Bears, 0.9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I found these little awesomely delicious fruit snacks at a gluten free show in Wisconsin.The guy that was there offered me a package and I fell in love!They are organic, which makes them all the more cool, and they are very, Very tasty!I looked on the ingredients and was surprised to find no high fructose corn syrup!They're a little chewy at first, but I can not find anything else wrong with them. They are a wonderful fruit snack that I don't feel guilty about eating afterwards!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Surf Sweets Gummy Bears, 0.9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)



Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Click here for more information about Surf Sweets Gummy Bears, 0.9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)

0 comments:

Post a Comment