Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have a gluten and nut allergy so finding granola that meets both of those limitations is quite difficult. In addition to that, many of the available gluten free and nut free foods are disgusting!!! I hesitantly bought this, mostly because it had chocolate in it, and it was SO good! It is mildly sweet, and goes wonderfully with yogurt, milk, ice cream, and even just plain. I often carry a little with me as a quick snack.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Erin Baker's Granola Snack Pak Double Chocolate Chunk, 1.5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
What a delicious way to get your whole grains, antioxidants and fiber every day. Our fresh-baked, organic granola is loaded with big clusters of organic rolled oats and organic honey, premium dried fruits and nuts, all-natural peanut butter and dark Belgian chocolate. Leave the milk in the fridge!And as always Erin Baker's products are Baked Fresh and Delicious without the use of high fructose corn syrups or hydrogenated oils.
0 comments:
Post a Comment