Good Health Natural Foods Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels, 12 Bags 1 case Review

Good Health Natural Foods Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels, 12 Bags 1 case
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Maybe it's the whole wheat, not sure, but I've had peanut butter pretzels that taste way better than these. They were extremely hard, almost stale like and then there was a really tiny wad of peanut butter inside an otherwise empty pretzel hole. The pretzel shell was thin compared to other brands I've had with like a mostly empty hole in the middle and it cost like 10 times more though. Of course I just assumed how bad could a simple snack like this be and ordered a box of 12 and I don't eat them so not sure what to do with them, if like I could bring a few anytime I go to the city and offer them out to the homeless asking me for money instead of money or just with money? I mean if they truly are hungry they should take it right? It might not be the best tasting, but I guess the term beggars can't be choosers would be very apro pos. I just thought I should try it rather than throw food out. I thought it'd be great if healthier due to the whole wheat, but if it tastes that bad then give me the regular ones again bec I know you can still get no salt or low sodium in regular wheat pretzels.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Good Health Natural Foods Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels, 12 Bags 1 case



Buy NowGet 92% OFF

Click here for more information about Good Health Natural Foods Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels, 12 Bags 1 case

0 comments:

Post a Comment