Guayaki Pure Mind, 16-Ounce (Pack of 12) Review

Guayaki Pure Mind, 16-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I buy this product nearly everyday on my local college campus for about 2 dollars per 16 oz bottle. This is one of the most delicious and enriching-energizing drinks I have had. Much better than coffee, 5-hour energy, and any other energy drink you can buy at a local quick-mart. I would highly recommend this product to anyone I meet, but I would not recommend they purchase it here. The price here is more than double that of a local supermarket or health-foods store, not to mention you won't be receiving them cold.
Overall this product deserves a 5-star rating for taste and energy-fulfillment, however, the Amazon price far outreaches the benefits of the product. Buy it locally!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Guayaki Pure Mind, 16-Ounce (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Guayaki Pure Mind, 16-Ounce (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment