Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)In over 20 years of searching for the most authentic store bought enchilada sauce (I live 60 miles from the Mexican border), Hatch hot enchilada sauce comes the closest for the red sauces. Hatch products are made in New Mexico. I have tried many other brands, but they are bland by comparison. The Hatch sauce has a certain depth of flavor, richness, complexity and even color and texture that I have not found in other canned sauces. Taste is subjective, and I prefer the hot sauce compared to the medium and mild Hatch red enchilada sauces, although those are good too, just less spicy.
When I have the time, I make my own enchilada sauce with a blend of different chilies and spices. My homemade enchilada sauce is better than canned sauces, but when I don't have the time, and I have a hankering for enchiladas, I don't hesitate to use Hatch sauces.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hatch Farms, Inc. Enchilada Sauce, Red, Hot, 15-Ounce (Pack of 12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment