Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm a bonafide halvah-lover, ... so I haven't met a halvah yet that I didn't appreciate to some degree. The pros and cons (in my opinion) of this Koska brand "Tahin Helvasi", (as the product is labeled, and which translates in english as "Tahini Halvah")...
Pros; Good price compared to other brands, (about eight bucks a pound when I ordered a two-pack, with free shipping via Amazon). Decent flavor, especially with the pistachios mixed in. It's also packed well in two resealable plastic rectangular containers.
Cons; A slightly unusual texture, with a lighter and more crumbly texture than most halvahs I've tried. I think this may be a result of the "emulsifier" listed in the ingredients. The only other "con" is that it's not made with real vanilla. Overall, I still like it and would recommend you give it a try.
Here are the listed ingredients; "Sesame paste (57%), sugar, Pistachios (8%), Emulsifier (E471), Saponaria root extract, Acidity regulator (E330), Nature-identical vanillin aroma."
Click Here to see more reviews about: Koska Halva Pistachio, 400-Gram Boxes (Pack of 2)
Click here for more information about Koska Halva Pistachio, 400-Gram Boxes (Pack of 2)
0 comments:
Post a Comment