Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought these as a snack because I like chocolate-covered soybeans. I couldn't find them cheap locally, and tried these out.
The soybeans have a nice satisfying crunch when you bite into them, but unfortunately just don't hold up on the taste side.
The coating is 65% cocoa, which I compared side-by-side to a 70% cocoa Godiva chocolate bar. For some reason the soybeans make the whole product taste much more bitter than it should be. I offered a few bags to my mother, also a dark chocolate fan, whom agrees with me.
As far as the nutrition facts, it's about 1/3 fat, 1/3 sugar, 1/5 protein, and the remainder is fiber. The bags are pretty large. I generally could not finish a bag in a single sitting, and I would not really consider them snack-sized.
I might just be me (and my mom), but I just don't like the taste of these.
I suppose if you're looking for a sweet fat/carb/protein balanced snack, this would be a good fit.
If you want something chocolaty, you would be better off with a plain dark chocolate bar.
If you want something snack-sized, try to find some individual squares like Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares, Intense Dark Assortment, 6.38-Ounce Packages (Pack of 3)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Landgarten Organic Dark Chocolate Soy Snack, 1.94-Ounce (Pack of 10 )
0 comments:
Post a Comment