Miller Honey Rita Miller Buckwheat Blossom, 16-Ounce (Pack of 6) Review

Miller Honey Rita Miller Buckwheat Blossom, 16-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My almost three year old son has a terrible cold accompanied by a wicked cough. I heard about the study where it was discovered that Buckwheat honey relieved nighttime coughing better than OTC cough medicine. Since it is recommended that we not give children under 6 cough medicine, I gave this a whirl. WOW. My son went from coughing constantly to not at all. I am so happy that he has some relief and we can now get some rest! Thank you Miller's buckwheat honey.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Miller Honey Rita Miller Buckwheat Blossom, 16-Ounce (Pack of 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Miller Honey Rita Miller Buckwheat Blossom, 16-Ounce (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment