Ritz Munchables, Cheesy Sour Cream & Onion, 12.25-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) Review

Ritz Munchables, Cheesy Sour Cream and Onion, 12.25-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I do have to admit that whenever these crackers go on sale at the local grocery store, well, I do grab quite a few boxes! They're amazing, to say in the least, and are gone very quickly in this house. They're SO much better for you than potato chips and taste better too, in our opinion anyway. I really cannot say that I can taste any cheese on them so it's not overpowering obviously, but the sour cream and onion part, oh boy! The coating is just the right amount to make them irresistable. We eat these things very quickly and since they have that buttery Ritz taste, they seldom make it longer than a day unless I hide them! Great, great stuff, highly recommend!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ritz Munchables, Cheesy Sour Cream & Onion, 12.25-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)



Buy NowGet 41% OFF

Click here for more information about Ritz Munchables, Cheesy Sour Cream & Onion, 12.25-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment