Shirakiku Prepared Shredded Squid 8 Oz. Package (Dried Squid Plain Flavor) Review

Shirakiku Prepared Shredded Squid 8 Oz. Package (Dried Squid Plain Flavor)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My Japanese sister-in-law turned me on to dried shredded squid as a high-protein, low-fat & low-carb diet option. It took several chewy attempts, but I've acquired the taste! It's filling and an easy snack to take along (but don't forget the floss!). No one (other than Asako) is tempted to bogart my snack food anymore!
I've ordered several times from ABC Toys and have received excellent service. I did get an incorrect item once, but a pleasant person resolved that issue promptly after one phone call. Thanks for keeping me hooked up with my dried shredded squid!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Shirakiku Prepared Shredded Squid 8 Oz. Package (Dried Squid Plain Flavor)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Shirakiku Prepared Shredded Squid 8 Oz. Package (Dried Squid Plain Flavor)

0 comments:

Post a Comment