Stubbs, Sauce Bbq Hickory Bourbon, 18-Ounce (6 Pack) Review

Stubbs, Sauce Bbq Hickory Bourbon, 18-Ounce (6 Pack)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love to cook. I love to eat. I love Stubbs. Ha, wasn't sure how I wanted to open this review and then `BAM', that happened. Truth is, I really do love this stuff. I'm not the biggest meat person in the world, and I'm certainly not the biggest BBQ person (I know, sacrilegious, especially for a Texan) but the other day, when rooting around for something to marinade my pork in, I happened across this stuff and it looked and sounded good, so I gave it a try (that, and the homemade BBQ recipe I was going to use looked like it would take far too long for my busy Sat. afternoon). This stuff was so good that I've been using it on everything ever since, from sandwiches to pasta (yes, I said PASTA). Anyways, if you like your meat a little on the sweet side then dive right it. That sweet bourbon flavor has HUGE bite and really coats the meat well.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Stubbs, Sauce Bbq Hickory Bourbon, 18-Ounce (6 Pack)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Stubbs, Sauce Bbq Hickory Bourbon, 18-Ounce (6 Pack)

0 comments:

Post a Comment