Yehuda Gefilte Fish Sweet Imported from Israel, 24-Ounce (Pack of 4) Review

Yehuda Gefilte Fish Sweet Imported from Israel, 24-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As someone who grew up eating the usual "Mothers", "Rocheach" and "Manischewitz" gefilte fish, (which are all perfectly delicious), I was a bit disappointed NOT to find them in my local supermarket -- not even on Passover. Instead, I found a new brand of which I had never before heard, "Yehuda Gefilte Fish". Yes, this would be something new....but I HAD eaten lots of gefilte fish in my life, so I didn't think this could be TOO different. They had the "Sweet" and the "Regular" varieties. Since I am partial to sweet-tasting things generally, (especially in gefilte fish varieties), I chose the "sweet" variety.
Wow! It WAS different -- but quite deliciously so! This is the SWEETEST gefilte fish imaginable! Far sweeter-tasting than any other variety of any brand I had ever had before. This version includes "silver pike", as well -- a variety of pike fish of which I had never before heard.....
The glass jars in which this yummy stuff comes are re-usable. I hope they haven't changed to the more conventional, taller jars, that other gefilte fish comes in.
Because the flater, larger-in-circumference jars that Yehuda Gefilte Fish came in, (and which I hope it still comes in), are easier to clean, (due to the wider circumference), and just seem "neater", when I use them to drink liquids from, after the gefilte fish within is gone, (and with me -- and other sweet-sweet gefilte fish lovers, that shouldn't take long at all!)
I certainly am one human that is "hooked" on this delicious, super-sweet gefilte fish! And I'm absolutely positive I am, and will, NOT be alone in this, once this brand --and especially the "sweet" variety of this brand -- is better known!
Yum....YUM.....!!!!!!


Click Here to see more reviews about: Yehuda Gefilte Fish Sweet Imported from Israel, 24-Ounce (Pack of 4)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Yehuda Gefilte Fish Sweet Imported from Israel, 24-Ounce (Pack of 4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment