China Cola Soda, 4 Packs of 6- 12oz bottles (24 total) Review

China Cola Soda, 4 Packs of 6- 12oz bottles (24 total)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is my number one favorite soda. I was a verified true blue Coke-a-holic. So when I say this tastes like Coke.... well... it really does. It actually tastes like a little bit flat coke(as Coke is very overly carbonated)...but has more flavor so it's not so bad. If you want a healthier alternative to the popular drink - caffeine free, no artificial flavors, pure cane sugar rather than high fructose corn syrup... the flavoring comes mostly from clove, licorice, and vanilla. Very tasty... I save mine for special meals. You can usually find these in specialty grocery stores for $5-7 per 4 pack, and also comes in Cherry Cola flavor.

Click Here to see more reviews about: China Cola Soda, 4 Packs of 6- 12oz bottles (24 total)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about China Cola Soda, 4 Packs of 6- 12oz bottles (24 total)

0 comments:

Post a Comment