Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I wanted to give these soy crisps more justice than just the 5 stars (and ordering them all the time). I bought a bag of these Sea Salt flavor crisps and a bag of BBQ crisps about a month ago, in a bid to eat more healthy food. I've always loved BBQ chips, especially Ruffles and Lays K.C. Masterpiece chips, but they've got to be killing me slowly, right? So I busted open the BBQ soy crisps and gagged. How could this be BBQ? They tasted like cardboard, and I gave them to my friends who will eat anything. I begrudgingly opened the Sea Salt bag, and though more palatable, I was still disappointed. (I know..."I thought you said 5 stars." It gets better.)
Anyway, I had sworn off chips and midday snacking, so for two weeks I saw nothing on the counter but Genisoy Soy Crisps. I'd eat two or three here and there, and when I ran out, I bought 2 bags of the Sea Salt flavor again. What happened must be akin to rebooting your computer or defragging your hard drive--my body forgot what those strong BBQ flavored chips were like, and I started craving Soy Crisps. I began to taste a delicious roasted soybean flavor, like those roasted and salted soy beans they sell in jars, which I had completely missed before, apparently because it wasn't a sweet, red-crusted, overbearing BBQ powder. I polished the next bags off in three days.
Now, I'm ordering 12 here on Amazon ($1 cheaper per bag than my local grocery store which seems to want to punish my wallet for trying to eat healthy food). My advice is this--give these soy crisps a chance, but don't mix them in with your regular Doritos and BBQ Ruffles or you'll think they're awful. Stop eating, for a month, the oily BBQ chips that have deadened your taste buds for years and reboot your taste buds with these markedly healthier chips. You'll feel better about snacking!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Genisoy Soy Crisps, Deep Sea Salted, 3.85-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
A wildly popular flavor! Dive right into Genisoy's delicious Deep Sea Salted Soy Crisps. Genisoy Soy Crisps the perfect richly seasoned, low-fat baked alternative to traditional high-fat chips. Each serving contains a unique blend of soy and rice, offering 7 grams of soy protein and a low 2 grams of fat.
0 comments:
Post a Comment