Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered these for a cousin who loves gelly candies and fruit slice candies, and when the package arrived, they looked so delicious and felt so fresh I had to open one of the bags and sample some. And they are DELICIOUS! Fresh, tangy, not too sweet OR sour, perfect chewy texture without tearing your fillings out or just mushing in your moth. And EVERYONE loved them- we all wound up tearing through the case within a few days over the holidays. Out of all the gourmet gift basket contents and tins we received and had around for guests to nosh on, this was the hands-down favorite. I'm ordering more just to take care of my daily candy fix.
Delicious!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Great Skott Fruit Slices, 14-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Click here for more information about Great Skott Fruit Slices, 14-Ounce (Pack of 6)
0 comments:
Post a Comment