Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These peanut butter filled pretzels snacks are great. I was getting them from Wal-Mart but as usual at the store I go to, they aren't stocking them on a regular basis....so check Amazon out and they have them here too.
I had one minor problem, only 11 packs in the box, but Amazon is correcting that problem quickly and better than I was asking for. Amazon is reliable and you never have to worry ordering from them. Love Amazon!
Pretzel are great too....fresh, in 8 oz bags, nice size so they don't get stale. Really good buy and right to my door. I have Prime, which I also love, and this is great, order something and two days later, it is at your door....
Definitely recommend this product, Amazon and Prime...to a friend or family.
Click Here to see more reviews about: HK Anderson Peanut Butter Filled Nuggets, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment